Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chapter 1

I went the way along the little pebble way with a lowered view.

The man besides me was completely dressed in black and wore a pair of sunglasses.

He held my hand and I could feel that he was trembling.

The way was hard for both of us.

At the gate of the church we already saw some people standing there.

Arriving at the gate, I looked at them.

One of them had blonde curls, the other one had black hair and the third one had also blonde hair and fascinating blue eyes, but everyone was dressed in black.

It was the day, I should see the bandmates of the man at my side again after a long time.

I had looked forward to that vermy much, because we wanted to to this alrealdy for a long time.

But there could have been a better time and also better circumstances.

The man nex to me was a guitarist in a for as well as 25 years successful band.

It’s Richie Sambora from the band Bon Jovi, on whose site I am lucky for some time.

He put off his sunglasses and put them into his coat bag.

His eye rings appeared, his eyes had lost any gleam and his tiredness could be seen clearly.

Richie put his arm around me and said:

“Boys, you still known her…”

He pointed at me.

“Helen.”

I tried to smile and nodded.

As I wanted to shake hands with Jon, he shook his head.

Instead of that he came to me and hugged me tightly.

“Thanks.”

He whispered.

I saw into his eyes and asked:

“For what?”

“For beeing there for Richie!”

Tico and David gave me also a small hug and I went over to Richie again, to put my arm around his hips.

He buried his face at my neck and I could feel how his shoulders started to tremble.

I comforted him as well as possible and the three other guys stood there silently.

When Richie had calmed down again, he looked me into the eyes and painted easily over my cheek.

“Thank you my angel. Thank you for beeing there for me and beeing at my sind in this hard time. I love ya!”

“I love ya too, Richie”

I replied and reached for his hand.

On the other side I linked arms with Jon.

We strolled in direction of the churchentrance, all with lowered view and without a word to say.

Flashback:

May 2006:

For hours I was standing behind the hotel bar, for me there was nothing to do today, most of the guest were out or on the concert in Coblenz.

The concert, on this I also wanted to be.

But my boss gave me the evening shift for this day.

“Hey, it’s hard but you can’t change it anymore. And who knows, maybe the guys came into this hotelbar after the concert, if you’re lucky”.

My colleague Sandrine tried to cheer me up.

“You do not really think that. They will go onto the After-Show-Party here in our conference room and I’m standing here behind this f****** bar.”

I replied and polished the glasses.

One glass broke inside my hand and I felt the pain, when I cut myself.

“Holy shit!”

It slipped out of me a little louder.

Sandrine turned to me and looked at me frightened.

“What happened?”

“Something has to happen if I get so upset, because of such a small thing”.

I replied hackled up and catched for a towel to put it around my finger.

Sandrine opened the drawer and snatched at a bandage and a scissor.

“Let me take a look sweety!”

She said soothing and took away the towel.

She was very careful when she put the bandage around my finger.

No comments: