Monday, October 6, 2008

Chapter 3

“Helen, could you please bring some new drinks into the conference room?”

He pleaded me.

I just nodded and fetched the trolley-table from the staff room.

I went over to Cat, to tell her, that I would be back soon and afterwards I put the glasses and bottles onto the trolley.

I hustled the trolley towards the conference hall and from there I could hear some voices.

As I took a look at my watch, I knew why.

The concert was over since about 1 hour, which meant that the 4 guys from New Jersey were in that room NOW.

Thankfully the door to the conference room was open, so I could push the trolley into without a problem.

That was my thought anyway, but as I was through the door I was astonished by the crowd.

For a moment I was inattendive, so that someone moved backwards and directly into my trolley.

Just when I wanted to say sorry HE was turning around and as our gazes met I I should have been fallen dead to the floor.

I took a deep breath and arranged my apology but he started to blat.

He didn’t find any end.

His steelblue eyes twinkled at me wildly all the time.

I prayed that it would take a fast end, when another man saved me from that situation.

He stood besides HIM and said:

“Stop that. Is she capable for what you’ve done? Anyone should keep attention, where anyone is walking!“

I gave him a thankful smile and just wanted to kneel down to pick up the broken bottle.

So I got down on my knees and the man opposite me did the same.

What had to happen happened…

We collided with our heads and after that we looked each other in the eyes.

We both held us the head and grinned.

I never thought that I would be able to laugh after such a situation.

Actually I must have dropped dead.

I drove JON BON JOVI with my trolley into his heels and RICHIE SAMBORA released me from that situation.

But as it seems I didn’t realize all of that at the moment.

After Richie and I had calmed down a litte, he wanted to help me picking up the cullet.

I wanted to say him that he should be careful but it was too late.

He catch into a big fragment and now he was holding his hand.

He looked at me imploringly.

I had to smile a little and Jon gave another comment like:

“It’s your own fault Richie. You helped the lady that drove me into the heels, that has to be punished!”

I gave Jon an angry look and seized Richie’s hand.

My positive picture of JON BON JOVI dissolved into air.

Richie and I got up and I still has surrounded his wrist with my hand.

“Come with me and I’ll tape your hand”

I said to him while I was still looking into his eyes.

>Wow, this man really has nice brown eyes<

We left the conference room and walked to the staff room where the first aid box stood.

As we arrived there Richie catched sight of my taped hand.

“May I ask you what had happened?”

I looked at him and smiled

“Sure, but first I tell you, that my name is Helen”

I grinned and I put my hand into his direction.

He seized it and smiled:

“Richie!”

No comments: